Free freight offered on all orders over $99. Any order below $99 will incur freight charges, calculated at checkout.
*Please note: shipping to Western Australia, NT and some regional areas may incur additional freight charges. Customer will be contacted to discuss and customer has the right to cancel order. In some instances an order may be declined if a prompt freight service cannot be sourced. Customer will be contacted to discuss options.
On occasion, goods may need to be sourced from multiple warehouses. This can affect shipping times. In the event that this happens, customer will be contacted to advise of delay.
We will endeavor to dispatch your orders as quickly as possible. Please be aware that payments made using Afterpay will add an additional 48 hours to order dispatch times, due to the order processing system. We do not offer express freight.
Bush 2 Bitumen Motorcycle Accessories sends parcels via Australia Post and alternative couriers with tracking. Carrier to be chosen at our discretion.
All parcels must be signed for by receiver. If no-one is home to accept delivery, parcel will be directed to the nearest Australia Post depot or courier depot.
Delivery address must match Paypal address.
Bush 2 Bitumen Motorcycle Accessories does not accept responsibility for delivery times once the goods have been dispatched. This is pursuant to the terms, conditions and times set by Australia Post and Couriers.
Optional freight insurance is available to purchase. This is offered at check out. Free freight does not include insurance on your goods. As we cannot be held responsible for parcels once they leave our premises, we strongly recommend that you choose this option, especially on high priced orders.
We accept payment via direct credit to our nominated bank account or via Paypal. Please note, when paying via Paypal, you must have a verified Paypal account. Any orders paid via Paypal by an unverified user will be refunded and customer will be contacted to discuss options to complete your order.
Ready to purchase now at Bush 2 Bitumen Motorcycle Accessories, SHOEI VFX-WR HELMET GLAIVE TC-1 RED
Shoei has released the successor to the Shoei VFX-W. They have made several improvements to this cross helmet, such as the adjustment on the outer shell, so that the cross goggles stay in place. The outer shell of the helmet comes in 4 different sizes. Due to the 4 external dimensions, the helmet is very compact and contributes a lot to the comfort of the helmet, owing to its lightweight and compact fit. A compact helmet also looks better.
The inner shell has been renewed with the Motion Energy Distribution System (M.E.D.S), where the primary layer of the EPS shell is optimal impact absorbing, while an extra middle layer of the EPS liner reduces rotational acceleration energy to the head. This is a very advanced system with a double inner shell. This M.E.D.S technology offers you, as a rider, that extra bit of security when it comes to challenging riding behavior.
That is a nice reassurance when riding on a cross circuit. The front of the helmet has also been renewed to a more aggressive look, where the ventilation in the chin is also adjusted. This aggressive appearance fits perfectly with the segment of high-end cross helmets.
Competitors SHOEI VFX-WR HELMET GLAIVE TC-1 RED
One of the competitors of the Shoei VFX-WR is the Airoh Aviator 2.3 AMSS. This is also a helmet of a quality brand. This helmet has a carbon shell and with this Aviator 2.3 AMSS, they have developed a new inner shell, which consists of two inner shells. Furthermore, this helmet is also equipped with an A.E.F.R. (Airoh Emergency Fast Remove) system.
Safety SHOEI VFX-WR HELMET GLAIVE TC-1 RED
As mentioned above, this is a very safe helmet. The Advanced Integrated Matrix outer shell of the very strong lightweight material contributes to this. Because the helmet is lightweight, there is less pressure on the neck, so you can concentrate better on riding. The high performance organic and high-quality composite fibers in different layers provide an outer shell with optimum rigidity and shock absorbing capacity. And let that be one of the most important things that a helmet has to offer.
The Shoei VFX-WR is provided with an Emergency Quick Release System (E.Q.R.S.) which ensures a quick removal of the cheek pads, while the rider still has the helmet on.
The helmet could then easily be removed without causing injury to the rider’s head or neck. This is an important element in the event of an accident. Furthermore, the VFX WR is equipped with a double D closure, of the best quality available at the moment. This, very easy to handle closure, is sturdy and reliable. As a rider you do not need to worry about it.
Ventilation SHOEI VFX-WR HELMET GLAIVE TC-1 RED
The ventilation of this helmet was already extremely satisfactory with the predecessor. Still they have managed to improve it at Shoei. The intake vents at the mouth piece are enlarged. This breathes much more freely during intensive riding. Furthermore, there is an air filter in the mouthpiece that is removable and washable. This filter keeps out mud and dust, while the aluminum screen on the mouth piece, prevents pebbles and other flying particles from entering.
Off road riders know better than anyone else that this is necessary during the cross-country riding. Especially if there are other riders ahead of you. Above the eyebrows the air inlets are also extended with an extra inlet above the existing air inlets. Furthermore, the helmet has more than six air outlets through which the hot air is directed outside.
Air exhausts have been added to the rear and the air exhausts in the neck have been extended. All this together has a wonderful cooling effect on the head of the rider. And that is necessary when riding Off road. It is very intensive and a lot of heat and sweat is involved.
Peak SHOEI VFX-WR HELMET GLAIVE TC-1 RED
Cross helmets generally do not have a face shield, but they do have a Peak. The Shoei VFX-WR has a very wide view which makes it fit excellently with a pair of cross goggles. The Peak of the Shoei VFX-WR gives the helmet that typical cross appearance. This Peak serves, among other things, to keep the sun out of your eyes. The VFX-WR is equipped with a V-470 peak. You can also adjust the peak. When the peak is in standard position, it is at its highest.
The fixation that keeps the peak in place is designed in such a way that, even during intensive crossing, the peak stays in place and does not come down unintentionally. This gives a beautiful shape to the appearance of the helmet.
Lining SHOEI VFX-WR HELMET GLAIVE TC-1 RED
The 3D liner of the Shoei VF-WR is completely removable, washable and anti-bacterial. At Shoei they have chosen to make the lining of the cheeks and forehead absorbent and quick-drying. On top of the head they have chosen to make the lining more soft.
They also have the lining adjusted so that you can easily pull the helmet over the head and at the same time the lining offers a tight embracing fit. The different sizes of the cheek pads fit in all sizes of the helmet. You can adjust this depending on your personal taste.
Features SHOEI VFX-WR HELMET GLAIVE TC-1 RED
Type Helmet: Off Road helmet
Material of the outer shell: AIM + (Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus Multi-Fiber)
Closure: Double D
Inner lining: Removable, washable, absorbs moisture quickly, dries quickly and antibacterially
Helmet shell: Comes in 4 sizes
Ventilation: Ventilation openings in the mouthpiece with removable air filter. different air intakes at the front of the helmet and different air outlets at the rear and in the neck part of the helmet.
The all-new VFX-WR defines the future of performance off-road helmets. Loaded with next-level performance, style and safety features, the VFX-WR proudly boasts the Shoei-exclusive Motion Energy Distribution System (M.E.D.S.) – strategically engineered to reduce rotational acceleration energy to the head in the event of an accident.
M.E.D.S – MOTION ENERGY DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
- Proprietary, Shoei-exclusive rotational energy absorption technology
- Large center column anchors inner EPS layer
- EPS swings during impact to reduce rotational forces to the head
- Strategically-designed perimeter columns absorb rotational energy
- Significant reduction of rotational forces to the rider’s head
- Traditional lightweight, impact-absorbing characteristics Shoei’s EPS
DUAL LAYER / MULTI-DENSITY EPS LINER
- Varying foam densities for enhanced impact absorption
- Precisely placed EPS for a compact, lightweight design
- M.E.D.S. technology absorbs and reduces rotational energy
MULTI-PLY MATRIX AIM+ SHELL
- Proprietary technology construction with a six-ply matrix
- Hand-laid, interwoven layer shell construction
- Fibreglass, organic, lightweight and high-performance fibres
- Shoei’s lightest, strongest, most elastic shell
- Optimal impact absorption and race level protection
SHELL DESIGN + AERODYNAMICS
- Exclusive state-of-the-art shell forming technology
- Incorporates the aerodynamic advantages of a spoiler
- Consistent shell thickness guarantees proper strength
LARGE EYE PORT
- Massive peripheral field of vision
- Large eye port facilitates large goggles
- Shell and port form a goggle strap retention system
SLEEK V-470 PEAK
- Fine-tuned by Shoei’s professional off-road racers
- Seamless connection with the shel
- Superior protection against roost
- Channels cooling air into the helmet
- “Home” position at the highest point of adjustability
- New flange mechanism prevents unexpected peak movement
- Polycarbonate screws shear off during impact, for protection
- Equal parts style, functionality and safety
- Wind tunnel refined for optimal cooling
- Reinforced with a strip of AIM+ shell material
- Aluminium mesh screen and washable foam filter prevent rocks, roost, mud and dust from entering
- 16 Intake and exhaust vents in total
- Wind tunnel tested for optimal vent port shapes, sizes and locations
- Improved cool air intake and hot air expulsion
- Cooling air channels in the EPS enhance airflow
E.Q.R.S – EMERGENCY QUICK RELEASE SYSTEM
- Allows medical personnel easy access to the head
- Can safely remove cheek pads from the helmet
- Places minimal load on the neck during removal
3D MAX-DRY INTERIOR SYSTEM
- Fully removable, washable, replaceable and adjustable
- Max-Dry liner absorbs and dissipates sweat twice as fast as nylon
- Soft, durable lower cheek pad fabric for plush feel and fit
- Multi-layer cheek pads provide comfort and additional helmet stability
- Three-dimensionally shaped to match the contours of the head
- Mud/roost guard (included)
- Adjustment plate (included)
- Nylon drawstring helmet bag (included)