Ready to purchase now at Bush 2 Bitumen Motorcycle Accessories, SHOEI VFX-WR HELMET BLAZON TC-1.
Racing environments can be extremely hot and fatiguing, which is precisely why nextlevel ventilation performance was a top priority when conceptualising the VFX-WR. Developed in SHOEI’s in-house wind tunnel to realise optimal vent port shapes, sizes and locations, the VFX-WR’s advanced ventilation performance has been optimised to excel in the most demanding conditions.
• Boasting sixteen (16) intake and exhaust vents in total.
• Wind tunnel tested for optimal vent port shapes, sizes and locations.
• Improved negative air pressure suction for enhanced cool-air intake and hot-air expulsion.
• Cooling air channels in the dual-layer EPS liner further enhance airflow.
• Optimised to excel in the demanding confines of off-road and motocross environments.
3D MAX-DRY INTERIOR SYSTEM
• Fully removable, washable, replaceable, and adjustable.
• Max-Dry liner material absorbs and dissipates sweat 2X faster than traditional nylon interiors.
• Soft yet durable lower cheek pad fabric for a plush fit and feel.
• Multi-layer cheek pads for maximum comfort and superior helmet stabilisation.
• Three-dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a rider’s head.
Few characteristics of a motorcycle helmet are as critical as its first-layer of defence – the outer shell – which is why the all-new VFX-WR features SHOEI’s unique 6 layer Multi-Ply Matrix AIM+ Shell construction. Combine that with the proprietary, SHOEIexclusive Motion Energy Distribution System [M.E.D.S.], and the all-new VFX-WR sets a new standard for safety and performance.
MOTION ENERGY DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM [M.E.D.S.]
• Proprietary, SHOEI exclusive rotational energy absorption technology.
• Anchored by larger centre column, inner EPS layer swings during impact.
• Strategically designed perimeter columns absorb rotational energy.
• Significant reduction of rotational forces to the rider’s head.
• Preserves the lightweight, impact-absorbing characteristics of SHOEI’s traditional EPS systems.
DUAL-LAYER / MULTI DENSITY EPS LINER
• Provides enhanced impact absorption by utilising varying densities of foam.
• Allows cooling air to travel unrestricted through tunnels created in the EPS.
• Precise placement of multi-density EPS material yields a more compact, lightweight design.
• M.E.D.S. technology absorbs and reduces rotational energy.
MULTI-PLY MATRIX AIM+ SHELL
• Proprietary technology integrates a six ply matrix.
• Hand-laid interwoven layers of fibreglass with lightweight organic and high-performance fibres.
• SHOEI’s strongest, lightest, most elastic shell provides optimal impact absorption.
• Fine tuned by SHOEI’s professional motocross and off-road racing team.
• Specially designed for a seamless connection with the shell.
• Provides superior roost protection and channels cooling air into helmet.
• utilises highest point of adjustability as its standard “home” position.
• New flange mechanism to easily find home position and prevent unexpected movement.
• High-grade polycarbonate screws are capable of shearing off during impact to reduce forces to the rider’s head.
• Equal parts style, functionality and safety.
• Wind tunnel refined for optimal cooling.
• Reinforced by a strategically placed strip of AIM+ shell material.
• Aluminium mesh screen and removable, washable foam filter prevents roost, rocks, mud, and dust from entering helmet.
• Provides a massive peripheral field of vision.
• Large eyeport facilitates oversized goggles.
SHELL DESIGN + AERODYNAMICS
Thanks to a new state-of-the-art shell forming technology exclusive only to SHOEI, the VFX-WR incorporates the aerodynamic advantages of a spoiler into its shell, and consistent shell thickness guarantees the proper strength, weight & protection of each and every helmet.
• Exclusive, state-of-the-art shell forming technology.
• Incorporates the aerodynamic advantages of a spoiler into the shell.
• Consistent shell thickness guarantees proper strength and weight.
• Shell integrated goggle channel forms a perfect goggle retention system.
CHIN BAR EPS
High-quality EPS liner material throughout entire chin bar for enhanced impact absorption.