Ready to purchase now at Bush 2 Bitumen Motorcycle Accessories, SHOEI NEOTEC II MATT BLUE METALLIC.
SAFETY Few characteristics of a motorcycle helmet are as critically important as its first and second layers of defence, which is precisely why the NEOTEC II features the SHOEI- exclusive Multi-Ply Matrix AIM shell and Multi-Piece EPS liner. The all-new stainless-steel Micro Ratchet Chin strap offers quick and secure closure with unrivalled comfort and adjustability. This unique 5 layer fibreglass composite is used to produce the three different shell sizes. This avoids the use of unnecessary material in the small sizes to make the helmet fit.
360° PIVOT LOCKING SYSTEM
• Made of high-quality stainless steel components for total full face protection.
• Safe and secure closure when chin bar is in the down, locked position
BASE PLATE SYSTEM
• Facilitates smooth and easy visor changes.
• SHOEI’s patented dual stage technology ensures a wind and waterproof seal.
MULTI-PLY MATRIX AIM SHELL
• Proprietary technology integrates a 5 ply matrix.
• Hand-laid interwoven layers of fibreglass with organic fibres and resin.
• Shell integrated spoiler with consistent shell thickness guarantees proper strength, weight & protection.
MULTI DENSITY EPS LINER
• Provides enhanced impact absorption by utilising varying densities of foam.
• Dual layer crown for superior impact protection.
• Allows cooling air to travel unrestricted through tunnels created in the EPS.
• Precise placement of multi-density EPS material yields a more compact, lightweight design.
INTERNAL SUN VISOR
• Built-in QSV-1 sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion.
• Large, easily located switch activates the 3D injection molded inner visor.
• Distortion-free view blocks 99% of the sun’s damaging uV rays.
• Forehead area of outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, allowing for the integrity of the helmet’s inner EPS liner to remain intact.
• Exceeds ANSI Z80.3-2010 Standard for eyewear.
NEW CNS-3 VISOR SYSTEM
The NEOTEC II’s advanced visor system provides a large, distortion-free view, facilitates smooth and easy shield changes, and comes equipped with an internal sun shield that offers riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion.
• All-new design provides improved air/water sealing and noise reduction.
• Protects from 99% of the sun’s damaging uv rays.
• 3D injection-molding ensures distortion-free view throughout the entire field of vision.
• New airtight window beading drains/prevents water from entering helmet.
• Comes equipped with a Pinlock® EVO fog-resistant system.
INTERIOR COMFORT SYSTEM
• Fully removable, washable, replaceable, and adjustable.
• Multi-layer cheek pads for comfort and helmet stabilisation.
• Three-dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a rider’s head.
• New ‘Noise Isolator’ cheek pads deflect wind and reduce unwanted noise.
FLIP-UP CHIN BAR & VISOR
• Safety and protection of a full-face helmet.
• ECE Certified as both Full Face and Open face helmet.
• Converts instantly into an open-face configuration.
• Large single button release button facilitates easy handling with gloves and while riding.
• Lightweight chin bar/face shield rotate with smooth precision on a variable eccentric-axis, yielding the seamless versatility of a true two-in-one design.
• All-new dual locking system for improved holding power when in the fully-opened position.
Equipped with large upper and lower vent shutters for ease of use with riding gloves, an expanded 3-position upper vent for optimal air intake customisation, and uniquely positioned upper exhaust outlet vents, the NEOTEC II’s ventilation is ready for every adventure.
• Large upper and lower vent shutters for ease of use with riding gloves.
• Expanded 3-position upper air intake for increased ventilation performance.
• All-new exhaust outlets flank upper air intake for improved hot-air exhaust.
• Wind tunnel optimised for dramatically improved cool-air intake and hot-air expulsion.
In addition to its streamlined shape and shell integrated spoiler, the NEOTEC II’s innovative top air outlet design along with the chin bar’s ‘Aero Deflector’ and ‘Vortex Generator’ lip reduce unwanted wind noise while helping to manage airflow around the helmet in varying riding position.
• Wind tunnel tested aerodynamics optimised for varying riding positions.
• Shell integrated spoiler has been reshaped/repositioned to further reduce lift and drag.
• Top air outlet serves as a spoiler while in an upright riding position.
• Newly designed ‘Aero Deflector’ for improved chin bar aerodynamics.
MICRO RATCHET CHINSTRAP
• Patent-pending 100% stainless steel interlocking mechanism.
• Quick and smooth closure and opening.
• Comfortable and easily adjustable.
SENA SRL Bluetooth Communications System Designed jointly by Sena and Shoei, the SRL is a communication system tailored specifically to the Shoei Neotec II helmet. The SRL is virtually undetectable from the outside of the helmet, and functions with a simple 3-button control. Just insert the microphone and speakers in the front of the helmet (a pre-cut channel is already there). The Sena Intercom module is attached to the side of the helmet integrating it in the helmet shell for perfect noise control.
• All-new ‘Noise Isolator’ cheek pads deflect wind and reduce unwanted noise.
• New airtight window bead and the chin bar’s ‘Vortex Generator’ lip reduce noise and manage airflow around the helmet.
• Enhanced shell shape improves noise control and aerodynamics.
• Refined in SHOEI’s in-house wind tunnel.
• Reduction of unwanted wind and road noise.